Monday, September 17, 2012

Craft Night this Friday, September 21st!

Craft Night this Friday, September 21st 6-10 pm in my garage (if you don't know where my garage is message me at prettifuldesigns at gmail dot com)

We will be raising money for a little girl named Mckayla who has stage 4 kidney cancer.

To come you must bring a can of food (we'll be taken this to the local food bank).

Crafts are first come first serve. I would really like to know how many people are interested in each craft so I can get more supplies if needed. Please list in the comments the crafts you want to make!

Here are the crafts:

Book Pumpkin: $2.75 Each (approx 20 minutes)

Broomstick Parking: $2.50 Each (approx. 15 mintues)
  
Halloween Friends Set of 5 $8.50 (approx. 35 minutes) Frankenstein will have bolts I just haven't gotten to it yet.

Spider Web Frame: $2.75 (approx 15 minutes)

Boo Rocks: $2.00 (approx. 10 minutes)


Printable Banner-It will be something like this but it will probably say Spooky and be a slightly different color scheme. $2.50 (approx. 10 minutes)



RULES:
#1. NO COMPLAINING! 
Seriously! I'm doing this to benefit you to be able to make affordable, cute crafts and I'm trying to help out a little girl and her family. I'm open to ideas for next time but I won't tolerate complaints. :)
#2 Please be careful and clean up after yourself.
This isn't a church function. This is taking place in my home. There is no clean up committee. The more stuff you waste the less money I can give to Mckayla. 
#3 Payment is due before you leave. I will take cash or check.
#3 Have loads of fun! 




2 comments:

  1. Dedra, did you get our order??? I want the witch frame and the pumpkin, Taralyn (my daughter) wants the pumpkin & the banner, Kim (my daughter) pumpkin book and blocks and the boo rocks.
    Thanks,
    Meriam
    I think I got all of this to you before, but wanted to make sure you had our order!

    ReplyDelete